Monday, May 15, 2006

Google Ads and feed links

All those returning visitors would have noticed that there now google ads and some RSS feeder links.
This is an exercise in reviewing and working with the various web technologies rather than a chance to make any money. Given the site cracked 300 visitors this month (as measured by statcounter.com) you see what I mean.
I have been playing around with including google ads for a while. I might also upgrade the amazon stuff and actually start writing some reviews for the books I have read in my lifetime, although most of those books are not related to the theme of this blog.

The most popular pages of this blog are:

Given the signals I am receiving from the market (of web surfers and search engine results), I should start writing some more about those areas. Signal to Noise ratio is a bit low at the moment...

Have Fun

Paul