Sunday, June 11, 2006

Back to Sydney

My three weeks in Canada is almost over.

I am killing a couple of hours in Vancouver before heading back to Sydney.

If you get a chance go and have a read of the Pythian blog. Like I said before these blokes and gals are smart. Christo is a damn fine Starcraft player as well. I thought I was reasonable, but hey 6 minutes and its over is really really good.

I am going to being spending time getting the Australian office happening and then Pythian goes 24x5!!

My time is limited again.

Craig Sham. Orapref has done some interesting work on performance forecasting. This I believe is the next tuning wave, after ratios,waits and response time.
Hotsos is doing some fine stuff with queuing theory as well.

Enough for now. I will be back on Aussie time in about 20 hours

Have Fun